Alaska Airlines Cancellation Policy
Alaska Airlines is one of the famous airlines providing reputed and excellent customer service. It offers full flexibility in the booking of the flight. It has a well-organized and easily understandable Cancellation policy. If you are booking an Alaska Airlines flight then read the Cancellation policy and this reading can influence your booking.
Main points or Facts about Alaska Airlines Cancellation Policy
- A full refund will be initiated if cancellation is done within 24 hours of reservation.
- You need to pay $125 if the risk-free period eliminates.
- The final refund amount depends on the reasons for cancellation and circumstances during that time.
- Some of the Non-refundable ticket fares are also refunded in case you booked the tickets from the approved gateway.
- You will get the refund within 3 weeks and the amount will be credited to the original payment method.
- If you cancel any ticket i.e. refundable and non-refundable within 24 hours then the amount is fully refundable.
- If the ticket is not booked directly with the airline then you are not able to cancel it.
- No cancellation charges are imposed on the traveler if the cancellation is made within 24 of booking.
- If you cancel a ticket after 24 hours then you need to pay the cancellation fees ranging from $100 to $500.
Compensation for Canceled Alaska Airlines flights
You will receive the full ticket amount if the flight will be canceled on the part of Alaska Airlines. You will also get compensation for the canceled flights which are tabulated below:
|Flight Distance||Flight Type||Compensation|
|+3500 KM||Non-internal EU flights||Maximum 600 euros|
|1500-3000 KM||Non-internal EU flights||Maximum 400 euros|
|+1500 KM||Internal flights of the EU||Till 400 euros|
|Less than 1500 KM||International/Domestic Flights||Till 250 euros|
How to cancel an Alaska Airlines Flight
There are many methods to cancel an Alaska Airlines Flight, some of the with their steps are mentioned below:
Cancellation using the Official Website:-
- Open a browser, first.
- Go to the official site. Alaska Airlines
- Try to login into the account.
- Choose the option “My Trip”.
- Now, booked flights will be displayed.
- Choose the one which you want to cancel.
- Now, choose the option “Confirm”.
- You will get a confirmation message via email for successful cancellation.
Cancellation using a Toll-free Number:
- Take out your phone.
- Dial the number 1-805-921-8157.
- Later on, you will have contact with the customer service executive.
- Tell the booking reference number.
- Share the reason for cancellation.
- The executive will initiate the process for cancellation.
- You will get a message on successful cancellation.
Through a Live Chat:-
- Initially, visit the official site.
- Go to the option “Contact Us”.
- Choose the option “Start chat”.
- Enter your name and required details.
- Add the booking confirmation number or booking reference number.
- Provide a valid reason for cancellation.
- A message will be delivered on successful cancellation.